Saturday, 11 June 2011

modelos de casas de madera

images modelos de casas para perros modelos de casas de madera. Casas Prefabricadas de Madera
  • Casas Prefabricadas de Madera



  • waitnwatch
    05-17 11:39 PM
    The original language that was in CIR would exempt from the quota STEM graduates who have worked for 3 years, under the F 4 provision. More importantly, it allows for self petitioning and adjustment of status following a $2000 fee. If this amendment passes, all that would be gone, and simply replaced with the exemption that was already in the original bill. Again I'm puzzled: why are we supporting this amendment?

    I think you are getting slightly confused here. The thing under discussion in this thread has always existed as a clause in the bill and is nothing new. The F4 is a separate provision which was struck down today. The 3 year for STEM provision still exists separate. Please have a look at the details of the bill. It should be available somewhere on this website.





    wallpaper Casas Prefabricadas de Madera modelos de casas de madera. Casa de madera
  • Casa de madera



  • msyedy
    02-08 01:10 PM
    I am new member to this forum. My friend referred me here.

    I have a very unique case scenario and need help if anyone is aware of this.

    Background :
    I worked for company X which went bankrupt and was absorbed by company Y. 3 months after I started
    working for Y I got I-140 approved from company X(not sure how but got it).I had filed for I-140 abt.
    2 months before I joined Y(then still an employee of X) and had opted for CP and not AOS(had
    the option of concurrent filing but did not use which i regret till date). Since the X case was of
    no use now I filed a fresh LC from Y and am still waiting for notification from BPC for recruitment(TR case).
    I am planning to use the PD from earlier approved I-140 which is sept. 1999 when my LC gets approved.

    Issue :
    Last week I received a mail from NVC which was forwarded to me by the previous employers attorney.
    The letter's main content says
    "THIS LETTER SHALL SERVE AS YOUR NOTIFICATION THAT A VISA NUMBER IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE.
    FAILURE TO PURSUE YOUR VISA APPLICATION BY COMPLYING WITH THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW WILL COMMENCE
    PROCEEDINGS TO TERMINATE YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA REGISTRATION ONE YEAR FROM THE DATE OF THIS LETTER".
    It mentions "Section 203(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act requires the Secretary of State
    to terminate the registration of any alien who fails to apply for an immigrant visa within one year
    following notification of the availability of a visa number".
    Letter is Dated Dec. 3 2006.

    Question :
    I want to know if this will in anyway prevent me from using my old case PD with my current case?
    My interpretation of this is that only the registration with NVC gets cancelled but the
    underlying LC and I-140 approved are not affected and I can still use the old PD on my
    current case. Pls. help.

    The letter talks about VISA application registration. To file for I-485 you need a visa number available for you. The letter states that you currently have one and you should apply...meaning file (1-485 form which is Application To Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status) within one year from the date of the letter.

    Registration itself means a visa number will be unvailable and you cannot use your old PD. You have only one year from the date of letter to use the visa number with that PD.

    You should get your new labor approval within this one year limit and can file for I-485. I suggest that you should file perm because you never know when the BPC will approve that labor. Perm max will be approved in 6 months time(Most case)

    In the end you trust your attorney. Talk to a good lawyer...





    modelos de casas de madera. Fotos de CONSTRUCCION DE CASAS
  • Fotos de CONSTRUCCION DE CASAS



  • singhsa3
    07-12 09:20 AM
    Remember green card is a privilege and not a right. But your waiting period idea is well taken.
    I would say put 'Retrogressions' and waiting periods also in perspective.

    In the world and era of progression
    We get the word of 'Retrogression'





    2011 Casa de madera modelos de casas de madera. Casa De Madera Modelo Andorra. : ID Producto: 4129205 Casa de madera,
  • Casa De Madera Modelo Andorra. : ID Producto: 4129205 Casa de madera,



  • GCNaseeb
    08-08 04:25 PM
    Even if you are not working on a project, you are technically working for a H1-B sponsorer. Once you could file your AOS, you are legal with a status of "AOS pending". During 180 days period, you don't have to work and just sit at home. Its very unlikely that your already filed AOS application will get adjudicated within 180 days. Once after 180days of filing, you invoke AC21 and start working on again with any employer.

    You are correct. There shuld be a job offer from sponsoring company at the time of applying for AOS. I guess the question is what if the person is not working at all ( No pay stubs from any company ). In this case the candidate will be out of status? There might be cases where people might come on bench or not having a project etc...



    more...


    modelos de casas de madera. Casas Prefabricadas, Madera
  • Casas Prefabricadas, Madera



  • arunmohan
    11-15 12:20 AM
    My designation with current job is software engineer and i am getting an offer with designation DBA.does it fall in same or similar catagory.I am switching job using AC21 rule . gurus help





    modelos de casas de madera. Modelo de casa de madera
  • Modelo de casa de madera



  • solaris27
    02-27 08:12 AM
    from approval date



    more...


    modelos de casas de madera. CASITA MADERA MODELO PEPE,
  • CASITA MADERA MODELO PEPE,



  • dealsnet
    07-23 12:50 PM
    If you are out of USA for a longer period, your I-485 will be in trouble. If you didn't come before AP expiration, your AOS will be abandoned. You cannot renew AP away from USA.


    You can not get a new AP while you are out of US. You have to be in the US at the time or applying and while it gets processed. Recently I have seen two cases where the AP was issues within 30 days of applying.





    2010 Fotos de CONSTRUCCION DE CASAS modelos de casas de madera. modelos de casas para perros
  • modelos de casas para perros



  • eagerr2i
    11-06 03:28 PM
    Here is the link with the clarification released on Jun 6th By Michael Aytes, Astt Director of USCIS regarding Non Cap h1B's



    http://149.101.23.2/graphics/lawsregs/handbook/AC21C060606.pdf

    These roles qualify for non cap H1B's



    * Renewals of existing H1b's

    * If are working for a not for profit institution

    * If you are working for a institute of higher education ( as defined by the US education act of 1964, institutes like 2 yr and 4 year colleges and some high schools which have teacher education programs with schools of education in these colleges) or a government research institution or a company associated with the above institutions where the primary objective of the company is to supplement the mission of the institutions, example would be a company providing research assistants to a reseach medical hospital. In this case the company is not cap exempt but the job involves the institution that is cap exempt.



    What kind of institution will your wife be a financial analyst in?


    I am not an attorney, pls consult an attorney regarding your specific case. Hope this information helps.



    more...


    modelos de casas de madera. Casas|Modelos
  • Casas|Modelos



  • b.rich
    06-06 12:19 AM
    take it all offff... is azzy tryin to seduce us?;D jk.... nice job sofar, very colorful.





    hair Casa De Madera Modelo Andorra. : ID Producto: 4129205 Casa de madera, modelos de casas de madera. Casas de madera
  • Casas de madera



  • bipin
    03-18 01:33 PM
    Please note I joined his company along with the current the project, only for faster GC as he promised. But when I came back from India, It took a month for me to find a project. He didn't do marketing and then I realized the mistake of joining him (I assume he must have been consulting somewhere and just enjoying with my free $$$). And while I was looking for the project he threatened to cancel my H1 if I don't find a project soon. Now I'm not sure of you stay with someone who is ready to cancel your H1 in your bad times?

    when I got the project and during the H1 transfer he cancelled my H1, When I called him, to keep himself from me complaining about those 5 months� pay he assured me to keep the I-140 for my H1 survival (Hopefully till I get another I-140).

    But now my issue is since he cancelled my I-140 I cannot get my H1 renewed. He should have left it there, I didn't complain about him and fed him.

    Now I'm mad since I'm stranded, and if possible complain about him.

    I need HELP.

    You left your EX-EMPLOYER in May 2008 and also transfered your H1B to NEW Company.

    So tell me what is remaining beteween you and your ex-empoyer???
    So he cancelled your H1B and also your I-140 later.
    Also Why you did not work with ex-employer after getting a project? You knew that your I-140 was pending right?



    more...


    modelos de casas de madera. Casa de madera para perro o
  • Casa de madera para perro o



  • monikainusa
    03-25 12:41 PM
    Hello Memebers,
    As my H-4 visa is rejected and I am trying to find other options. I would like to know if I can apply for tourist visa and how much possibility is there that it will be rejected. Please advise.

    Thnaks





    hot Casas Prefabricadas, Madera modelos de casas de madera. Casa de madera modelo
  • Casa de madera modelo



  • anilsal
    12-21 12:00 AM
    Since you are going for stamping in India, just be sure to take your degree certificates as well as transcripts.

    Not so important - W2 statements for the years in the US as well as tax returns.



    more...


    house casas prefabricadas de madera modelos de casas de madera. casa de madera modelo letonia
  • casa de madera modelo letonia



  • bfadlia
    05-27 08:09 AM
    My son and wife too had EAD's expiring in Aug, 2010.. Had no option but to get the DL for three months and applied for another renewal of EAD's.. What a crap..$ after $.. Did the letter from USCIS you got after infopass help or not??


    I don't think the letter was of any help, it said my case is still pending, and as I mentioned above DMV told me they already knew that, they had access to USCIS database.





    tattoo Modelo de casa de madera modelos de casas de madera. ofrece su modelo #39;Camada#39;,
  • ofrece su modelo #39;Camada#39;,



  • mohitb272
    03-20 06:29 PM
    Read the Yates memo...After 180 days of I485 pending, the employer's revocation of I140 has not effect on the GC application. But I know a few cases where this was an issue, so make sure you are armed with proof like pay stubs, employment letter et al.



    more...


    pictures CASITA MADERA MODELO PEPE, modelos de casas de madera. Fotos de Casa madera modelo
  • Fotos de Casa madera modelo



  • eb3retro
    04-01 09:12 AM
    Thanks all for your help and great inputs. IV has helped me a lot.

    I wish you all the best ...

    TKs, GG

    Congrats greenguru. enjoy. i am still waiting to see one eb3 485 approval atleast and am yet to see one atleast for the past 2-3 years..even PD back to 2001. i didnt see a single approval in eb3 category for india.





    dresses Casa de madera modelo modelos de casas de madera. Modelo El Entrego | Catálogo | CASAS DE MADERA CASAL
  • Modelo El Entrego | Catálogo | CASAS DE MADERA CASAL



  • kaisersose
    12-07 12:05 PM
    A lot of folks are planning to leave the original sponsor after 180 days. My question is, is there any harm in quitting after 6 months as compared to say 9 months or a year? Would USCIS look infavorably on my application if I quit as soon as the AC21 can kick in? Would quitting after a few more months be any better?

    Thanks in advance

    There is no gain in waiting longer.

    What is AC21? It exists due to immigration rules of limited PDs and backlogs which prolong the processing time of a 485 beyond 180 days. Since these delays are caused by their system, they have provided the option of switching employers as long as certain criteria is met.

    As long as you meet the critieria you are all set. Waiting longer without meeting the criteria will be of no use and if you meet all the requirements of AC21, there is no reason to wait.



    more...


    makeup Casas|Modelos modelos de casas de madera. casas prefabricadas de madera
  • casas prefabricadas de madera



  • Macaca
    12-07 10:53 AM
    May be you got lucky. AFAIK, transfers from non-profit/edu to for profit are always counted against the H1B visa number availability.

    I did not hear anything from my lawyer about this issue. Neither did this issue come to my mind. It is possible that I got my H1B in the category for US degree holders. I am not a lucky guy.

    Your arguments are logical.

    I wonder what happens to your status if you apply for a tranfer from non-cap to capped H1B and the quota is over. Can you stay legally in the country?





    girlfriend ofrece su modelo #39;Camada#39;, modelos de casas de madera. Fotos de CASAS DE MADERA
  • Fotos de CASAS DE MADERA



  • chanduv23
    08-05 10:56 PM
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^





    hairstyles Casa de madera para perro o modelos de casas de madera. casas madera CALPE
  • casas madera CALPE



  • maxy
    04-28 09:43 AM
    this renewal i believe will be with new fees, so will it be extended for 1 yr or 3 yrs ?





    psaxena
    11-05 06:09 PM
    Mine is exactly the same case as yours. I applied under EB3 for that reason.
    You do not qualify for EB2 this way, give up that I-140 and apply a new one under EB3.

    Guys,

    I want to know what are the chances of getting I-140 approve if we file a new petition and current I-140 appeal process is pending with USCIS. My I-140 was denied on education basis. In denial notice USCIS wrote that we did not prove that my 3+3 (Diploma + Engg degree from India) degree is not equivalent to B.S in Computer science from Labor certification.

    Guys please share your experience with me since its important for me to get I-140 approve for future growth.

    Thanks





    bhasky25
    10-11 01:39 PM
    I received and RFE for medical and 325a in June 2009 and nothing after that. I replied to the RFE along with my AC21 from the current employer.

    My current employer will not file an EB2 petition. Period. Not sure if it is an good idea to file an EB3 through them as it will not take me anywhere. I would rather switch to EAD and look for an employer who would do EB2 for me. But that would be my last option, I still want to work for this employer under H1b. But wanted to know if there will be any problem in getting my H1B renewed as my 140 is revoked. I am past my 6 yrs in H1B (got the previous one approved using my 140 approval).



    No comments:

    Post a Comment