Sunday, 12 June 2011

poemas de san valentin

images poemas para san valentin poemas de san valentin. poemas de san valentin. poemas
  • poemas de san valentin. poemas



  • rkotamurthy
    09-16 02:03 AM
    If you ask " Why Am I responsible for low media attention?" My answer is each and every Legal Skilled Immigrant is responsible for this. We are a tribe who do not believe in shouting on the roads. We think this is cheap!

    Trust me, this is not being done in any cheap manner. It is not cheap to ask what you deserve. It is not cheap to express one's opinion in a diginified manner not offending anyone. It is not cheap to explain your problems to your lawmaker.

    If you think that participating in this rally is cheap and only uneducated would shout on the roads, then come to DC to witness PhDs, MBAs, PMPs, CPAs, Attorneys and some of the brightest and the best minds shout at the top of their voice to fix the broken immigration system.

    Sounds unbelievable, come, witness it for yourself on Sept 18th at Washington Monument.





    wallpaper poemas de san valentin. poemas poemas de san valentin. poemas de san valentin. feliz
  • poemas de san valentin. feliz



  • GotGC??
    01-14 07:54 PM
    1. She's eligible to get the I-94 expiry date as July 2008
    2. As 1 above, but even if she gets July 2007 there's no real difference; she's legally admitted till July 2008 (from the I-94 on the I-797) and for any travel post-July 2007, she'd need a visa stamp anyway.
    3. Since the re-entry is so close to the visa expiry, the POE officer may say something like "hmm...your visa is expiring in July 2007" which is a good time to show the new approval and get the later date. Otherwise also, it's prudent to show the new approval and get the updated I-94.

    I think we may have spoken about this , but here is my question :

    My wife has her passpot with visa stamped till June 2007 from my previous company. She has a new I-94 extended till 2008 July. She will be going to India in March and will be back in May (before June 2007 expiry of the visa on her passport). Here are my questions :

    1. Will at the port of entry she would get the June 2007 on her I-94 or the extension I-94 date of July 2008. I know it will depend on the POE officer, but I want to know what has been the experience of such cases...?

    2. In case she gets June 2007 on the I-94 at POE, can I get it corrected at the local CBP office to July 2008 after she is home here in US? Remember it's not a mistake by the POE officer but he/she giving preference to visa stamp and not the extension paper ?

    3 Does it make sense for my wife to remind before hand about the extension at the POE and argue it ? Has anybone done that and is it safe ?





    poemas de san valentin. feliz san valentin poemas.
  • feliz san valentin poemas.



  • evileks
    12-21 04:21 AM
    I would be interested. I know enough flash to make nice banners, and I am pretty good at photoshop. If you still need someone to team-up with you, here I am. I am also very laid-back.





    2011 poemas de san valentin. feliz poemas de san valentin. poemas para san valentin.
  • poemas para san valentin.



  • ngopikrishnan
    07-30 10:16 AM
    Please see Q5 & Q6:

    http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/EBFAQ1.pdf

    Also FAQ2 for your reference:

    http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/FAQ2.pdf



    more...


    poemas de san valentin. poemas para san valentin.
  • poemas para san valentin.



  • number30
    03-11 10:33 PM
    Interesting. I never received the 1099-INT. Will talk to my bank.

    CITI Bank usually send the 1099. But if you have account with ICICI or some other Indian Banks they do not send it. Also check if your bank in India deducting Tax (Usually called as TDS) on interest you earn. That amount you can deduct on US tax return as foreign taxes paid.





    poemas de san valentin. poemas para san valentin
  • poemas para san valentin



  • sriramkalyan
    02-06 11:22 AM
    So what ... r u scared ...you will be deported ...



    more...


    poemas de san valentin. san valentin poemas. dia san
  • san valentin poemas. dia san



  • jasmin45
    07-23 07:44 AM
    akshayadalti -> person who voted yes...please provide more details
    He is the one who says" Oops! I made a mistake" look at his screen name.. do you expect him to be right at all? :)





    2010 feliz san valentin poemas. poemas de san valentin. poemas para san valentin
  • poemas para san valentin



  • ameryki
    05-05 12:08 AM
    hey guys how about a adv parole doc in hand when returning instead of a stamped visa transiting Frankfurt?



    more...


    poemas de san valentin. feliz dia de san valentin
  • feliz dia de san valentin



  • JazzByTheBay
    05-30 02:08 AM
    While doing some ad-hoc research after watching Valkyrie, I discovered this interesting bit of U.S. immigration history and couldn't help but be amazed how nobody seems to know or talk about United States v. Bhagat Singh Thind (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Bhagat_Singh_Thind).

    The Luce-Celler Act of 1946 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luce-Celler_Act_of_1946) was proposed by Republican Clare Booth Luce and Democrat Emanuel Celler in 1943 and signed into being by President Harry Truman on July 2, 1946, granting naturalization rights to Indian Americans (and Filipino Americans) and re-established immigration from India (and the Philippines).

    Food for thought...

    jazz





    hair poemas para san valentin. poemas de san valentin. dia de san valentin poemas.
  • dia de san valentin poemas.



  • alseethis
    06-11 01:00 PM
    How is the market? I want to share my history and see if the situation is the same in other places.
    I work in a small financial company in NJ since 2003 in IT. They are sponsoring my gc now. It's a growing company.
    At that time it was my boss, me (programmer) and an american girl (crystal reports). She left and we replace with an indian guy green card holder. Later he left and we hire 2 crystal reports developers, an indian and a russian both green card holders. Later we decided to hire another developer. Join us a hong kong born citizen. I think he is naturalized now. Anyway. Later we hired another programmer, come an indian gc holder. She left and we hired another indian programmer (i think she's in h1)
    Today we are trying to hire another programmer and so far, 1 month, no one show up.
    I don't know if this situation is happening in other places, but from our experience since 2003.
    - there are not many americans interested in IT ?!?
    - the unemployment is not affecting IT so much ?!? No one is showing up to fulfill our position now and in the previous years.
    - due to visa backlogs and restrictions, it's impratical to sponsor h1 or gc.

    My opinion, this a good example that immigration not so bad for US. With good immigration we would had filed our position and not took an american job.

    Again, anyone seeing the same in other places...



    more...


    poemas de san valentin. poemas para san valentin.
  • poemas para san valentin.



  • mchundi
    12-17 10:54 PM
    Can any senior Guy/Guru confirm this...

    "USCIS have suspended the AC21 act" is it so? And when USCIS suspended AC21?
    I only meant some provisions(relating to 7% country quota). This is already discussed by Gravitation in this forum. Sorry for the confusion. AC21 is congressionally mandated. USCIS can only interpret it and come up with an implementation as per the law. They cannot deviate much.





    hot poemas para san valentin. poemas de san valentin. dia san valentin poemas. feliz
  • dia san valentin poemas. feliz



  • eastindia
    01-20 07:46 PM
    Who gives a shit about anti-immigrant websites?



    more...


    house hair san valentin poemas. poemas de san valentin. poemas para san valentin.
  • poemas para san valentin.



  • paskal
    08-23 03:41 PM
    Sat 25th
    IAM Independence day picnic
    fun food etc and great opportunity to spread the word
    Como Park East Pavillion from Noon

    Sun 26th
    Telegu Society annual meet
    Contact libra (can pm) for details

    Need volunteers to attend, we shoulbe be going in strength!


    the road to your GC
    goes through DC!
    join us on the journey...





    tattoo poemas para san valentin poemas de san valentin. san valentin poemas. poemas de
  • san valentin poemas. poemas de



  • jediknight
    04-06 08:34 AM
    I was worried about the Immigration status with the FHA loan processing. Glad it's not an issue.

    Still debating whether to refinance via FHA or wait for a few months till the house prices are better and do a conventional loan. The FHA MIs are quite steep in my case ($20K upfront + $350 per month)

    - JK



    more...


    pictures san valentin poemas. dia san poemas de san valentin. poemas para san valentin.
  • poemas para san valentin.



  • Junky
    09-10 08:05 AM
    You are late my friend:D, ppl have already started 3 seperate thread on this.

    http://mumbai.usconsulate.gov/cut_off_dates.html

    :mad:
    :mad:
    :mad:





    dresses dia san valentin poemas. feliz poemas de san valentin. poemas para san valentin.
  • poemas para san valentin.



  • sonyyy
    06-07 03:55 PM
    Just temporary, they have another vote this afternoon.
    If you want to celebrate, at least wait till 5pm.

    AP has a news which says this bill has been voted out at senate.

    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070607/ap_on_go_co/immigration_congress

    so guys relax now!!!!! enjoi!!!



    more...


    makeup feliz dia de san valentin poemas de san valentin. hair san valentin poemas.
  • hair san valentin poemas.



  • EADchallenged
    03-23 12:24 PM
    All,

    I dont know what you guys think about the competing bills - Frist and Specter, but I get the feeling that the Frist bill which does not include any of the Illegal immigration amnesty provisions but does contain almost everything you would want for EB immigration better serves our purpose.

    The Specter Bill with the Guest Worker Program even if it passes the Senate will not pass the hardline conservative Congress - which could mean that all our EB provisions also get scuttled. Hence, I think it is in our best interest if the Comprehensive Immigration Bill (Specter) does not see the light of the day on the 27th. I would desist from urging the Judiciary committe from trying to make the deadline.

    What do you guys think





    girlfriend san valentin poemas. poemas de poemas de san valentin. de san valentin poemas.
  • de san valentin poemas.



  • bluekayal
    11-02 01:57 PM
    Try Mathew Chacko at the office of Rajiv Khanna. He's great at strategizing. I've had several conversations with him. I still email him occasionally..lets say we are country-cousins!





    hairstyles poemas para san valentin. poemas de san valentin. dia de san valentin poemas.
  • dia de san valentin poemas.



  • ajz3
    12-06 12:14 PM
    Filed for i140 on march 27th. Upgarded to premium processing on nov 15th. Today is dec 6th and nothing. The reason I filed for i140 thinking, if they have started this process and people are filing, that means the ones who are in regular are going to get pushed behind ever more. But I havent received any reply yet. Will let you'll know when something happens. I check my email atleast 20 times a day hopeing for a reply. GOOD LUCK :)





    vikramy
    10-07 02:42 PM
    You are in AOS status now. need to file New I9 as all said.

    You can always file new H1 (Not in quota but not extension) using your approved 140. So that can be done.

    Talk to your lawyer

    My H1B expire on 9/30 as well as my I-94 also expires 9/30. Some how I miss my H1B extenction. I have EAD that is valid until next year mid. I am working right now what is my current status? Is they any way still i can extend my H1B.

    My employer is saying there is no way to extend H1B after crossing the last date. You have to work on EAD.

    But my question my I94 is expired on 9/30 then what is my current staus.

    thanks in advance.





    nixstor
    06-30 01:00 AM
    I am using a labor substitution (dated 2005) that requires BS + 3 years. I had only 2 years experience by 2005. But I have an MS degree in related field. Would this be ok? Would MS+2 years suffice for a labor for BS + 3 years?

    Please respond soon. I have prepared all my paperwork for I-140 and I-485 and meeting the lawyer tomorrow. I am planning to file by Monday. My stupid attorney told me only today that the experience mismatch can be a problem.

    Thank you all in advance.


    Sorry wrong time. Move on!. They gave 2 months time for this, But screwed up the VB big time.Now age old labors are flying and body shoppers are sending emails personally. Damn I received one of them 4 days back. Bas*8** doesn't leave much info. I did not had the time to follow up and get him nailed.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment